Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Ellie Jordan: 8.16.2014

If you remember about 4 months ago I posted about the The Jordan Family--3 of the cutest little kiddos I've ever snapped!

Well, their youngest, Ellie, is about to turn one in a couple weeks, so I got back together with them to snap some one-year-old pictures for her!  Of course it was gorgeous in St. Louis all week, and then forecasted to be rainy rainy rainy the next several days.  So, we moved our outdoor shoot inside to the Jewel Box in Forest Park, and I am just loving how these pics turned out, despite it being absolutely dreadful and pouring rain outside!

I am IN LOVE with Ellie's birthday outfit!  Her mom Sam is so darn creative and I just love the color combo and "Wild 1" theme!

Enjoy these pics of this adorable little almost-one-year-old!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...