Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Baby Levi: 8.10.2014

If you've been around here for a while, you've noticed Mr. Levi gets pics taken every 3 months (which I absolutely LOVE doing and watching him grow up!)--so this month we are just past his 9 month birthday!

This session, like every other one with little Levi, was so great!  This kid is an absolute HAM, and loves to smile for the camera, especially when he sees his mom and dad!  I have just loved watching him grow up these past 9 months, and I look forward to seeing the little man he's starting to turn into even more!

Levi is officially on the move--which makes for some challenging pics--but I feel like I get oodles of practice at home with Patrick with that, so I felt very prepared to shoot this session with Levi.

Thanks so much Meghan and Adam for letting me shoot your little man and family!  You guys are the best!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...