Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Monday, August 18, 2014

Amy & Marty: 8.18.2014

Meet Amy and Marty and their crew of pups!  (YESSSS!  I just LOVE when we can incorporate the furbabies into shoots too!  Obviously I am partial to animals (have you seen the name of my photog biz?!!) and I just love when the accompany their humans to be part of the shoot!

Amy and Marty recently got engaged and gave me a shout for their engagement photos!  I met them at the World's Fair Pavilion in Forest Park right around the time the sun was setting (my FAVORITE time for pictures)--and we totally lucked out on the weather.  The past several days had been icky and rainy, and the rest of the week looks about the same, but today was just perfect for pictures!  I absolutely love the way these turned out, and love how much the dogs were a part of their pics!  Enjoy!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...