Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Jordans: 4.19.2014

April 19th was a BUSYYYYY day for this gal: two photo shoots happened!  Eeeeekkk!!  But I love love love busy weekend days that are filled with photography happenings.  They make my heart happy.

The Jordan family are amazing--and what I aspire my family to be like!  I cannot get over the cuteness of the two boys--Jonathan and Luke--and their little princess, Ellie.  If I could bottle up this family and take them home I totally would!  I totally hope Patrick is as good with his younger siblings as Jonathan was with his little brother and sister.  And Luke too!  I could have just melted when he was holding Ellie's face trying to get her to smile.  So darn cute.

I have known Sam (mom) since I was about 11 years old--we played softball together wayyyyyyy back when.  Through the magic of Facebook and Instagram we have stayed in touch, and have gotten to see each other get married and have babies!  She contacted me about doing her family pics a couple months back and I leapt at the change!  YOU BET I WOULD!  It also happened to be right around the same time as her Luke turned 3, and Ellie turned 6 months.

Forest Park was the location for this shoot--specially just outside of the Muny--and the weather was GORGEOUS--like 75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky gorgeous!  We really had the most wonderful weather and all of the Jordans were so smiley and cooperative!  Enjoy these pics...I sure did taking them!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...