Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Baby James: 2.8.2014

Waaaaaay back in September, I posted a fun gender reveal/maternity/family session with The Moffats.  Well, this past week Courtney went into a record-setting labor, and 56-minutes later her adorable little man, James Andrew made his debut into this world.  To say he sparked instant baby fever in me is an understatement: I WANT ANOTHER BABY RIGHT NOW!

Sadly, that won't be happening for a while, so until then, I leave you with some adorable pictures of the Moffats, baby James, and big sister Charlotte.  The first few of these photos I snapped a mere 16 hours after he was born at the hospital, and the rest I snapped five days later.  Enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...