Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Baby Levi: 2.1.2014

Meghan and I have been buddies since high school...and have known each other since before that because we played softball against each other growing up.  We haven't always lived in the same city--or state, or even country!--but we have always keep up with each other and the happenings in both of our lives.  I was so excited when she asked me to take her son's 3 month baby pictures!  {squeal!} I just love babies!  (side note: I've already gotten baby fever again and Patrick isn't even 9 months old yet. oy vey.)

Meghan and Adam had their adorable baby boy Levi back in October.  He is one of the cutest little guys I've ever come across!  He's so sweet natured and mild mannered, and was just a trooper on our photo shoot for his 3 month pics.  Here's some photos from their session on this chilly, wet, February morning.  Enjoy!


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...