Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Moffats: 9.21.2013

I have known the Moffats for a long time...like a really long time (we go wayyyy back to early elementary school days!), and I was honored that they asked me to do their maternity and family pictures (as well as a little gender reveal for baby #2!) this fall.

Momma Courtney had a great location picked out: a local park that was alive with colors in the lake, trees, sky, and animals.  She wanted to do some family photos, some pics of hubby and her, and a few gender reveal pics for their new addition coming in February.  Here's a few pics from this colorful fall session.














I just love everything about these pictures.  Little Lottie was so cute and such a good smiler for all of the pictures!  Pretty darn good feat for a 2.5 year old!  And Courtney and Andy are just too cute together.  I hope when baby boy Moffat comes along I get to take a few shots of that handsome little man as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...