Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Erin & Curtis: 11.1.2013

Let me just say this: I love engagement photos!  Okay, okay, I love taking any kind of photos, but engagement photos really are something special...and it's such a cool experience to see two people so crazy about each other and capture that moment for them!

I really enjoyed taking Erin and Curtis' engagement pictures, because they are both so crazily in love with each other!  My amazing sister-in-law Katie was my sidekick for this photo session: she had some really great poses and picture ideas that we tried and turned out really well!

The weather was absolutely gorgeous this first day of November: it was a little chilly, but the leaves were at their peak in color (right before they were going to turn brown and fall off!) and the time of day (right before sunset) made for some excellent backdrops for their pictures.

I really had a hard time picking some teasers to put in this post...so I'm gracing you with all of my favorites from this session.  Enjoy all of the colors and happiness that reach out to you in these pictures!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...