Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Friday, September 25, 2015

The Stovalls: 9.25.2015

Welcome back to some of my favorite people to photograph: Amy, Kevin, and little Brody!  If you remember I took (a year ago! WHAT?!! #timeflies) family pics when Brody was 6 months old, and then earlier this year took pics on Brody's 1st birthday as well!

We decided to do some family/18 month pics on this absolutely GORGEOUS fall evening at Kirkwood park, and, OMG, I am so happy with how they turned out!  Amy had wanted to do sunset pictures, and I'm so glad we waited to do them a little later than I usually do because they turned out amazingly well!  Plus, Brody is a little ham and I just love snapping this happy little fella's pics!  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...