Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Brody Stovall: 1 Year Old, 3.18.2015

Remember wayyyyyy back in September the ah-dorable pics of Brody and his mama and pops?!  I do.  It was one of my favorite sessions--helllllooooo gorgeous weather and gorgeous family!

Anyways, little Brody turned one TODAY (ahhh! a shoot on an actual birthday!  What fun!) and I got back together with him and his awesome parents for some one year and family pics on his special day.

Again, this STL weather is being super cooperative lately and making me love taking pics all that much more.  Albeit a bit cloudy and a little chilly, it still was a nice day for some one year pics for Mr. Brody!  Anyways, enjoy these pics of this little dude on his first birthday!  I sure enjoyed taking them!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...