Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Monday, August 31, 2015

Heitz's 30th Anniversary Surprise Party: 8.28.2015

I LOVE surprises.  And I've been blessed to be able to snap some on camera this past year or so--from engagements to pregnancy announcements, I LOVE being able to capture these special memories on film for my clients!  EEKKK!  It's so much fun!

This past weekend I was able to snap a surprise 30th anniversary party at Cyrano's in Webster Groves.  Oh my gosh, what a rush to do it!  My finger was totally trigger happy snapping away making sure I got all the shots I wanted, and I'm super happy with how they turned out!

Congrats to these two on 30 years together--here's to another 30!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...