Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Monday, June 1, 2015

The Horns: 6.1.2015

Meet the Horn family!  First off, I want to add that Regan is one of my oldest friends--we grew up together and went to Kindergarten through senior year together!  And now we live just a few blocks from each other, and our kiddos (well, 2 of hers and both of mine!) will be in the same grades at the same schools starting in Kindergarten too!  I cannot wait!

The Horns welcomed their third kiddo, Hadley June, two weeks ago.  Azelie and Wesley, four and two respectively, are so thrilled to have a new little sister!  These kiddos were just so fun to photograph.  Such personalities from all of them!  I hope you enjoy their pics...I sure enjoyed taking them!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...