Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Kuchenreuthers: 5.31.2015

Meet the Kuchenreuthers!  Emily and I actually played college softball together at UMSL, and I was thrilled when we gave me a shout wanting me to do some family pics--and their daughter Katy's 2 year pics--in downtown St. Louis.

The weather was actually great for our photoshoot--actually, it was a bit chilly (about 60 degrees and cloudy!)--but ended up working out great because City Garden was not crowded at all and we were able to get a ton of great pics without other people in the background.  Win win.

Anyways, enjoy these pics from this adorable and sweet family...I sure enjoyed taking them!
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...