Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Caitlin + Adam: 6.7.2015

This is officially Pics & Paws first wedding and, I'm just gonna say, it went ah-amazingly awesome!  A special shoutout thank you to my amazing husband and second-shooter today--I couldn't have done it without ya!  Thank you Mike!

Meet Caitlin and Adam Jahnsen!  These two are just the cutest little couple I have ever met--so chill, easy-going, and all around happy people!  I have know Caitlin for a long while, and it was so great that she asked me to photograph her big day!  They planned and executed an amazingly awesome wedding--from the yellow and mint colors, to the location (Soulard Station), to the weather (hot, but NO rain for this outdoor gathering!), it was absolutely perfect!

In just two short months they'll welcome a new little man into this world, and, if their wedding day was any indication of the family he's coming in to, he is going to be one spoiled, happy, and very loved little fella!

The wedding took place at Soulard Station (old gas station and garden--so neat!) in Soulard near downtown St. Louis, and, albeit a bit hot, the weather was perfect and everything went off without a hitch.  The inside and out of Soulard Station was absolutely gorgeous--the decorations by the wedding party and planners were stunning!



















Seriously.  How gorgeous is that location?!!  And all of the flower arrangements and bouquets were done by Caitlin and her bridesmaids--ah-mazing!  They should totally go into business together.

From candid pics to posed group shots, I really love how each and every one of these pics turned out.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them!  And, I want to point out, I have one heckuva time picking out these teasers to post!--I'm sure I'm posting wayyyyyy too many (140! eekkk!), but oh well--I just wanted to share all of these from Caitlin and Adam's big day!  I apologize for the randomness of the order of the pics--I had them all neatly sorted and organized in order, then BAM!  They got jumbled some how when I uploaded them.  Oh well!  I hope you enjoy them anyways!






























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...