Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Monday, October 27, 2014

Paula, Senior: 10.27.2014

Meet Paula Van Camp!  Paula is a senior at Ursuline Academy in St. Louis (coincidentally where I teach!) and is also my cousin, so I admit I am biased about these pictures.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous on this fall day--the colors were just perfect, the sun was shining, and it was just all around the best fall day (and maybe even one of the last, as it's suppose to turn colder (and I'm sure with that suck away all of the pretty fall colors everywhere too!).

We took these pics at a little park not far from Paula's house (Paula picked the locale--two thumbs up for that!) and I am just in love with how these turned out!  Enjoy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...