Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Monday, July 21, 2014

Patrick: 7.21.2014

Pics & Paws made a big purchase this past week: a new 85mm lens for my camera!  To say I'm in love is an understatement: I am absolutely head over heels blown away by this lens!  I think it's going to quickly become my go-to lens for photo shoots...which I have lots coming up these next couple months!  Woo hoo!

This afternoon I popped my son Patrick in some adorable nautical-themed overalls and headed out to our forest-esque backyard for a quick little photo shoot.  Oh man, I am just loving how these turned out!  They were all shot with my new 85mm lens, and I just love how his personality is radiating through them!  Enjoy!












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...