Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Baby AJ: 3.22.2014

First off, if you haven't checked out FourFitSisters.com, you need to.  These gals are amazing.  I had the pleasure of playing college softball with the twins (Adie and Haley), and I grew up playing against the youngest sister Maggie, and the oldest sis Marta I've gotten to know through the other 3 sisters!  They have recently launched their amazing fitness biz over at FourFitSisters and it is booming!  They are such an amazing family and so inspirational in so many ways: as mamas, as sisters, as fitness coaches, as clean-eaters, and just as awesome people.

Maggie and her hubby Austin just welcomed their little man, Austin Jake "AJ" into the world on March 13th.  He is one of the cutest little babies I have EVER seen.  Seriously.  Maggie and Austin: you make adorable kiddos!  And, side note, this is not helping my already-on-overdrive baby fever!

I was so excited that I got to shoot AJ's newborn pics.  He is such a little ham, and I'm so happy with how these turned out!  I recently got a few new photo shoot props, so I was super stoked to be able to use them with the Panters!  Enjoy!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...