Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Smiths: 10.3.2015

Meet the Smith family!  How adorable are these 3 sweet little boys?!  I played softball in college with their mama Adie, and she is one of the sisters over at Four Fit Sisters.  Actually, I've snapped her little sis Maggie's family pics back in August and when Adie gave me a shout to do family pics for them, I leapt at the chance!  I love this family!

We did their session on a GORGEOUS (albeit a tad chilly!) October morning at Suson Park--one of my favorite shooting spots.  It's got everything: woodsy trees, a pond and bridge, old fences and fields, and, of course, animals!  I just love this area!

Anyways, all 3 of the boys were just so adorable and cooperative--their little smiles are just contagious!  Enjoy these pics...I sure did snapping them!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...