Pics & Paws homepage: http://picsandpawsphotography.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Mikey & Rachel: 7.15.2015

Almost a year to the date (July 13th last year) I took Rachel's newborn pics and some pics with her big brother Michael.  Well, their lovely mom Mary Pat had me back over to take some more pics of these two adorable kiddos, who now are 3.5 years old and 1!  My oh my how time flies!

The Bernsens recently moved into a new house, so it was great to be able to incorporate some of their new home (inside and out!) features.  It had been oh-so-hot the past several days in STL, but today luckily it was a little cooler (and less humid) so we were able to get some good outside pics.  I hope you enjoy these pics...I sure did taking them!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...